With the inception of an advanced era for Pharma & Life Sciences, requirement for modern technologies and robust solutions to address challenges and evolving client expectations are on the rise. Transformation is almost inevitable. Practices and workflows which seemed productive and pertinent yesterday have lost relevance today.
To mitigate the complexity, we combine industry experience with SAP and data expertise and help our clients to tap into the potential of their data to optimise their processes and compliance regulations.
With our software implementations, organizations can collect all their data in one place and track it in real time.
With our 25 years of experience implementing SAP for life sciences and pharma companies, we have the expertise required to revolutionize your business.
Proving our expertise with over 3000+ global SAP users & implementation in 45+ countries, we are poised to help to you maximize business and IT benefits by developing best practices and dedicated SAP ERP teams. Recently we have implemented Tax localization in SAP for our clients helping them with their day-to-day activities
SAP Use Cases
The company wanted to analyze country-wise sales quantity & value on a daily, weekly, quarterly, and yearly basis to know the sales turnover.
- Collection of Sales data from SAP system.
- The collected sales data replication via API / BAPIs.
- Live Sales data made available at any point of time from SAP.
- Various analytics & reporting can be built for analysis, planning & improvement purpose.
The company wanted to manage high-volume warehouse operations and manage the inventory across any location including items in transit and in stores.
- Barcode and QR code scanning of inventory is implemented to give a real-time insight into inventory as it moves into various storage locations and provide accurate demand forecasts and improve traceability.
- Creation of barcode and QR code through SAP.
- Printing of labels for the inventory through SAP.
- Capturing data while scanning to the SAP system.
- Maintaining the captured inventory details like SKU code, batch, storage location, plant, stock etc. to generate report for better visibility.
Large trading company required Sales order, delivery & invoice upload utility in various locations across the world within their small sales offices.
- Interface program developed using upload utility via excel or CSV format.
- After successful validation, file will upload in SAP and Sales Order, Delivery & Invoice to generate in SAP.
- SAP reference number being update in table for successful transactions.
- Error logs being captured and storing into separate table.