Flutter Technology (Cross Platform)
Sarjen develop cross platform applications using one of the top cross platform application technology – Flutter.
Flutter is Google’s UI toolkit for building beautiful, natively compiled applications for mobile, web, desktop, and embedded devices from a single codebase. It reduces the efforts as well as the cost to create multi platform applications.
Flutter based Offerings
Sarjen’s solution showcase
It’s an app to submit and track sales details of field force. It helps in real time submission of details of any customer. Digital video call features to interact with customers. Product promotions using Email, Whatsapp, SMS.
- Available on Android as well as iOS mobile platforms
- Seamless integration with FForce web module
- Digital Video calling
- Product Promotions through Email,Whatsapp or SMS
- eDetailing – Product Presentation feature to present interactive digital content of product to the customer
- GPS based customer tracking and detailing
- Visiting card scanning of customer to automate submission of customer details
- Adhaar card scanning of user for verification
- 2 Factor authentication of user for data safety
It’s an app to help patient of Glaucoma disease to make an appointment with doctor, keep track of his/her medical reports, prescriptions and medicine reminders on daily basis.
- Doctors can keep track of patient’s appointments, reports and prescriptions
- Patient can register with Google or Apple ID with OTP authentication
- Patient can upload medical reports and data
- Patient can ask for appointments to doctor
- Patient can view the prescriptions provided by the doctor
- Patient can set reminders for specific medicines and keep track if they have taken it or not
- Patient can take benefits of offers on specific medicine purchase
It was specifically created for a Pharmaceutical company. Its main objective is to register subjects who are taking this particular medicine “Thymotas”. Subjects can register and submit their feedback and adverse event if any.
- Register subjects with ID
- Keep track of medicine taken date and reminder to take next dose
- Feedback form
- Adverse event register