Sarjen Systems Pvt. Ltd (referred to as “Company,” “we,” “SSPL” or “us”) respects your (user) privacy and is strongly committed to protecting personal data. This statement applies to personal data provided to us for any of the purposes described in this privacy statement or as otherwise stated at the time of collection. By accessing our website or purchasing our products/solutions or services you agree to this Privacy Statement in addition to any other agreements we might have with you. This Privacy Statement does not govern the practices of entities that our Company does not own or control, or entities that do not own or control our company or people that our Company does not employ or manage.
Data privacy and security of the users are important to us.
- Our Collection of your Personal Information
The information we collect may include your personal information, such as your name, contact information, IP addresses, product and service selections and other things that identify you. We collect personal information from you at several different points, including but not limited to the following:
- when we correspond with you as a customer or prospective customer;
- when you visit our website;
- when you fill up the contact form or registration form of our website;
- when you register as an end-user of our services and an account is created for you;
- when you contact us for help or query;
- when you attend our customer conferences or webinars; and
- the server domain names, email addresses, type of client computer, files downloaded, search engine used, operating system, and type of web browser of visitors to Sarjen Systems Pvt. Ltd.
- the email addresses of visitors that communicate with Sarjen Systems Pvt. Ltd. via email,
- Our Use of your Personal Information
Our Company may use information that we collect about you to:
- deliver the products and services that you have requested.
- editorial and feedback purposes, for marketing and promotional purposes,
- manage your customer relationship and provide you with customer support;
- perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services, or content, or products, services or content offered by others;
- communicate with you by email, postal mail, telephone and/or mobile devices about products or services that may be of interest to you either from us, or other third parties;
- develop and display content and advertising tailored to your interests on our site and other websites;
- enforce our terms and conditions;
- Sarjen Product or Service (on website)
- Website/s and information on website/s including blogs, case studies, white papers
- 3rd party content
- Disclaimer of use of proprietor Sarjen material
- IP and ownership, rights reserved
- Design protection
- Domain names, Hidden assets, Collaborations, Business strategy, Ideas
Use of 3rd party products, tools or services
- EULA for use of 3rd party code or tools (example, https://opensource.guide/notices/), Services (Example, MS Azure/AWS/SSPL hosting), etc.
- Disclaimer of liability with damages and indemnity, wrt (mis)use of these Tools and Services, if taking place
- perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection; and
- Aggregate data on visitors’ servers may be used for internal purposes but will not be provided to third parties such as marketing firms. Individually identifying information, such as names, postal and email addresses, phone numbers, and other personal information which visitors voluntarily provide to Sarjen Systems Pvt. Ltd. may be added to Sarjen Systems Pvt. Ltd. databases and used for future calls and mailings regarding service updates, new products and services, and upcoming events. We keep customers contact information strictly confidential and use it only to send important information to our customers.
- Our Disclosure of your Personal Information to Third Parties
We may share your personal information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this Privacy Statement:
- as required by law enforcement, government officials, or other third parties pursuant to a subpoena, court order, or other legal process or requirement applicable to our Company; or when we believe, in our sole discretion, that the disclosure of personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity or to investigate violations of our agreements or Company policies; and
- other third parties with your consent or direction to do so.
- Please note that these third parties may be in other countries where the laws on processing personal information may be less stringent than in your country.
- Security Measures
Sarjen Systems Pvt. Ltd. has implemented numerous security features to prevent the unauthorized release of or access to personal information. For example, all Sarjen Systems Pvt. Ltd. employees are required to certify their understanding that personal information is considered confidential, that it is important to safeguard personal information, and that SSPL will take appropriate action against any employee who fails to acknowledge these facts or adhere to the requisite standards of conduct. Please be advised, that Sarjen Systems Pvt. Ltd. is not responsible for the security of information transmitted via the Internet (electronic mail services). For more private communication contact Sarjen Systems Pvt. Ltd. by telephone at +91-79-66214899.
- Our Retention of your Personal Information
We will retain any personal information only for as long as is necessary to fulfill the business purpose it was collected for. We will also retain and use your personal information for as long as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
- Changes to our Privacy Statement
Our Company may amend this Privacy Statement at any time by posting a new version. It is your responsibility to review this Privacy Statement periodically as your continued use of this website represents your agreement with the then-current Privacy Statement.
- Business Contacts
Sarjen Systems Pvt. Ltd. processes business contacts for existing and potential Sarjen Systems Pvt. Ltd. clients, individuals associated with them, business consultants, and other third parties and intermediaries Sarjen Systems Pvt. Ltd. interacts with in the course of business.
Sarjen Systems Pvt. Ltd. may collect business contacts’ details directly or indirectly from the business contacts, and/or from publicly available sources including social media sites, and/or from third Sarjen Systems Pvt. Ltd., such as companies operating public relations or business development databases. SSPL may collect details including name, contact details and other information (such as job title, employer, areas of business interest and other business details).
Personal data relating to business contacts may be used for Sarjen Systems Pvt. Ltd. s legitimate interest and purposes as noted below:
- Managing relationships with clients
- Developing our business/services
- Improving our business/services
- Hosting of events and meetings
- We may use business contacts’ information to conduct surveys or other forms of market research, and to carry out market analytics and profiling, so we can develop and offer appropriate products and services
- Providing information about us and our range of services. We may collect, store and use business contact details to provide information to business contacts that we think will be of interest about us and our services. For example, press releases, industry updates and insights, marketing relating to other services that may be relevant and invitations to events. We may send you these communications by email, post, telephone and messages to your mobile phone and through social media. We will only send electronic marketing communications to business contacts in a business-to-business context, where we have the recipient’s prior consent or where it is otherwise lawful to do so. If you decide that you don’t want to receive marketing communications from us, you can unsubscribe. In that case we will include your details on a suppression list, so we do not send you further marketing communications. We may still send you emails regarding factual, transactional and/or servicing information in connection with products or services we are providing to you or your organization
- Contact Us
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement, the practices or concerns of this site, please contact our Privacy Officer at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sarjen Systems Pvt Ltd.
601, 6th Floor, “Arista – The Business Hub”,
Ahmedabad 380 015, India
Tel no.: +91-79-66214899
Updated on date: 16-Oct-2021