Microsoft SQL server, SSIS, SSAS practice
Sarjen focusing its core development around Microsoft .NET technology, Microsoft SQL server is the preferred choice of database for its Microsoft practices. Where the applications can be developed to explore the relationality and capabilities of SQL.
Sarjen has a technology rich, knowledge rich team equipped with comprehensive understanding and use of SQL and leveraging its features for optimal SQL server performance in Microsoft Azure or any other Cloud or Microsoft Azure Virtual machine or on premise servers or virtual machines and more…
Database sizing and performance and maintenance, memory sizing and performance, disk sizing, I/O, backups and replications and restoration, are just some of the areas where Sarjen excels.
Microsoft SQL server not has a component in the form of SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services) using which broad range of data migration tasks can be performed from multiple relational databases and it can act as a platform for diverse data integration and device workflow applications with relative ease.
Sarjen has successfully explored the SSIS feature of the programmable object model that allows developers to write their own hosts for package execution.
Another component being SSAS (SQL Server Analysis Services) is a business intelligence tool which helps in analytical and transactional processing (OLAP) and data mining.
Also, provides as a data extraction tool, multidimensional cubes from where data can be used. Multidimensional cubes can be data source with details from multiple, relational components and stored in a format from where required information can be extracted as required.
Sarjen has successfully used SSAS cubes have been incorporated to pull data from varied sources, database tables and generate reports to meet needs of business management aiding users to make quick and accurate decisions supported with strong base data.
Areas of our services for SQL, SSIS, SSAS
Sarjen’s solution showcase
The client wanted only pertinent data; sometimes for several years, draw out number of reports, in very person specific format incorporated in its sales and distribution software for better analyses.
Created Cubes where they export “raw” data into Excel and then generate loads of MIS reports dependent on various parameters in different permutations and combinations for analyses.
All this on web application dashboard for every user facilitating personalized analytics.
The client wanted to have the data of SAP and Sarjen’s Sales and Distribution software, Sales & Stock data from multiple 3PL warehouses in different countries with their own software – all on a single platform.
- Developed capability to read email attachments in different formats (.CSV, .XLS, .XML, etc.) coming through 3PL for various countries and map and import Sales & Stock data and Store it in a data warehouse
- Managed to configure Contract/Rebate management; local to countries
- Successfully established a tight integration with SAP/3PL systems using PI as a catalyst for integration
- Introduced SAP & SSIS enablement to complete business transactions with gross to net functionality apart from the benefits of low operational cost for sales and distribution execution process
- Developed a data warehouse with a capability to import Sales and Stock Data from multiple warehouses spanning more than 30 countries wherein the data source could be local country 3PL system, SAP system, flat files (.XLS, .CSV, .XML) shared
- Leveraged SSIS and SSAS SQL capabilities, having pre-processed data to suit customized business needs and had it represented over a BI system
- With ensured inventory synchronization need of supply chain with complete insight of inward and outward goods movements